Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Place I Call Home

C'mon. You got to feel homesick at least once.
Homesickness hits me every now and then, knocking on my door, the thought of being surrounded by family and friends back home just stings every time a familiar holiday rolls by.

Thankfully, I'm lucky enough to have found lifelong friends whom I can depend on here in SoCal, people I know I'm going to miss once I do get home. You know who you are and Thank you.

BioTrek in a different shade

Greenhouse after the rain

LA

Ethnobotany garden -BioTrek (Staghorn Cholla)
These past few days, with the cloudy weather and Fall slowly seeping in, I took these pictures of a place I call home in this corner of the world.

Yeap, guess that homesick-bug will always bite, regardless where I'll be  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment