Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer days

As the summer days roll by, I can think of a million things to do to cool down. Unfortunately I'm highly restricted by my current budget to do anything (to be honest, flying to Alaska with work still pending = dream on) ~ Oh, how I miss the cool rainstorms back home!

Anyways, 'nuff complaining, one must rough it out!

It's a long weekend with fourth of july holiday coming up and nothing much to do as usual, thanks to Francisca who got me out of this place for a day to take pictures of her familia in a nearby park with a cute pond filled with ducks. It's more fun than I thought but the highlight of the day turns out to be my first experience in an el Salvadorian karaoke/restaurant (thanks francisca!).
Would like to mention a big thank you to everyone there and here's to many more Horchatas!

Baby's been extremely cooperative (took many shots of him but this turns out to be my favorite baby solo).

Personal favorite of the familia

Even the ducks're trying to cool off!

No comments:

Post a Comment